Stories that engage.
Below is an example of an interactive video. The small red dots in the timeline are subchapters that you can hover over and pull up a deeper dive subject that may be of interest to you. Within these subchapters, are explainers. This puts your audience in control with a simple interface that lets them guide interviews and navigate like never before.
Political campaigns, training videos, documentaries, and capital campaigns can be presented in very elegant and intelligent ways using interactive video.
Video is the most popular and effective form of media for online training. However, there are two major challenges when it comes to creating training videos:
- Each viewer has a different previous level of knowledge
- Explaining all of the details your employees need to know often makes videos way too long.
We can provide a great way to package all of the information that you need into a video that is short enough to hold your viewers’ attention, while still making an impact and have an insight to the viewers’ understanding of what they are watching.
Now consider this, take this same formula and overlay it onto a capital or political campaign. If one has the right team developing and managing this type of campaign, you’re ahead of the competition in multiple ways:
- The communications are customized to varying levels of understanding,
- Engagement will hold the viewers’ attention versus a one-way conversation,
- The impression left with the viewer will be remarkable, nurturing brand loyalty; and
- Analytics will provide key insights on how to straighten communications like A-B testing and filter realistic leads.